Health Safety and Environment Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- TAS Metro
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced, Health, Safety & Environment Manager for the Cascade Brewery. You will be responsible for identifying and prioritising the Cascade site health, safety and environment issues along with driving strategies to improve performance and partnering with internal stakeholder groups to champion the safety & wellbeing culture across the
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Focus on the delivery and compliance of the ABI/CUB EHS strategy
- Educate and train employees across the site to ensure engagement in EHS strategy
- Coordinate processes to ensure the brewery meet ABI’s Safety & Environment VPO Pillars
- Facilitate the implementation of safety and environment tools and solutions aimed at delivering the long-term objectives and goals
- Create and deliver an annual activity plan to deliver the Health and Wellness strategy
- Sustainability & Environment- Waste management, audits, assessments and actions
- Workers Compensation/Injury Management
This is a newly created role, a great opportunity to be hands on make your mark on one of Australis oldest breweries!
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You will bring:
- Previous relevant Safety & Environment Manager experience from within the manufacturing industry
- Previous experience working with a unionised workforce
- Degree qualified high desirable
- Demonstrated passion about driving change and making improvements as it relates to Health Safety and Environment at the Brewery
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence
- Action orientated and with an ability to be hands on
- Line management or Engineering experience would be highly desirable
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent