Learning and Development Specialist / Management System Specialist
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
We are looking to hire a highly motivated Learning & Management Systems Specialist. This is a newly created role, sitting on the leadership team at on our most ionic site, Tasmania’s Cascade Brewery.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Establish the strategic direction for Learning & Development (L&D) and ABInBev’s excellence program (VPO)across our salaried and blue collar workforces,
- Establish and execute the operational framework for the site L&Dagenda
- Track and report on progress against site plans to achieve L&D and VPO strategies
- Identify development needs and future skills requirements aligned to operational goals
- Manage the site L&D budget to ensure delivery of required programs on time and on budget
- Facilitate learning courses and activities and evaluate the effectiveness of learning
- Coach and support the Cascade site on the implementation of VPO and effective utilisation of VPO tools
You will act as subject matter expert as it relates to our excellence program (VPO), working closely with the Brewery Leadership team. This is an opportunity to influence and change our ways of working within Australia’s oldest brewery.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will bring:
- Previous L&D experience preferably in FMCG/Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working with a unionised workforce
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing (continuous improvement) principles
- Ability to engage, influence and implement change at all levels
- Experienced with Learning and Management Systems
- Proven training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Action orientated with a zero complacency mindset
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, bonus program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent