Quality Systems Specialist- Yatala Brewery
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Metro
We have a great opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Quality Systems Specialist. The role is responsible for driving the Quality Policy objectives to the shop floor, in line with the wider quality management systems (QMS) within CUB. This role oversees the implementation of the Quality Pillar of the Integrated Management System including ingredient, process and packaging requirements, policies, procedures, programs and training components of the management system.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Provide leadership and direction to the site in the area of quality management systems
- Revise and develop best operating practice, standards and procedures to improve compliance within brewery
- Establish and manage an effective and efficient auditing process
- Responsible for implementing solutions to quality problems through inspection, CAPA investigations, and audits
- Lead the site HACCP Team
- Converts complex concept to simple routine at the shop floor
- Lead site activities that will improve consumer complaints reduction
This role is a great opportunity to work cross functionally in the brewery, where no two days are the same, you will be able to demonstrate your passion for quality and work in a globally design business management systems.
You are ambitious, results focused and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role with an ability to work at speed
- Bachelor degree in food science or similar
- Experience with HACCP required and experience with GFSI/FSSC 22001/BRC desired.
- Knowledge of and has worked with ANZ food regulations and export regulations
- Adaptable, agile and resilient
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence across all levels
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent