Sponsorship & Event Specialist - VIC
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
Carlton & United Breweries are looking for a Sponsorship & Events Manager with a creative flair, to take ownership for the execution of the sponsorship, events and ticketing strategy for the Victorian market. As a strong multi-tasker, you will enjoy working on multiple projects at any given time and be a real self-starter!
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Working with Brands, Sales, Verticals, Customer Marketing & Agencies to assist with the development of annual sponsorship plans for National and State Sponsorships within VIC
- Managing the alignment between our sponsorship portfolio and category/brand plans to ensure effective integration of sponsorships across your state
- Providing advice on event design, innovation, environmental impact and OHS initiatives
- Managing sponsorship arrangements which includes driving strong communication and participation at events
- Overseeing the event budget & evaluating each event’s performance
Success in this role looks like maintaining important key relationships with sponsorships and events properties, whilst being crafty in your design presentation and comfortable working remotely and/or in isolation.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will be:
- From a sales, marketing and/or sponsorship negotiation background
- Tertiary education preferred, but by no means essential
- A strong influencer with sound negotiation skills
- Highly organised and have the ability to manage multiple priorities at any given time
- The ability to effectively lead a team within a pressurised environment and work to strict deadlines
- A lover of sporting events who doesn't mind working around these schedules (i.e. after hours/weekend work when required)
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Also, yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent