Control and Automation Engineer
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Regional
Reporting to the Control and Automation Manager, this is a great opportunity to work in the engineering department providing technical support to the control systems at our Abbotsford Brewery. You will be part of a high performing site team working together to produce, package and deliver our great beer to our customers.
- Assist site operation teams in troubleshooting and engineering out issues with our advanced control & automation systems
- Help manage automation system administration to enable the consistent development, installation, maintenance and operation of site process control and information systems.
- Support the development and implementation of strategies and standards for site systems
This is a great opportunity to work across a wide range of OT systems (including PLCs and SCADA) and projects that will directly impact the performance of the Abbotsford brewery. From Grain to Slab, make a difference in ensuring that a great range of quality beers and ciders are reliably delivered to market.
You are Engineering Degree qualified with a sound level of experience in automation systems. You will be excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic team dedicated to providing a high level of support to a 24/7 FMCG environment. You take ownership of your work and believe that focus and zero complacency will lead to a lasting competitive advantage.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You will bring:
- PLC/SCADA programming skills with Rockwell Automation Software
- Knowledge of industrial networks
- Demonstrated ability to Troubleshoot
- High level of learning agility to absorb new technologies and transfer the knowledge to a broad stakeholder group
- Appetite to keep abreast of new automation technologies
- Ability to influence and communicate change
- Previous experience in a Process or FMCG environment is highly desirable
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now