- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
We are looking to hire a capable Analytics Lead that understands business logic, data visualisation and is comfortable in prototyping and project management.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Improving business processes to drive efficiency
- Data sanitation, validation and visualisation
- Converting analysis into actionable insights
- Delivering projects against tight deadlines, managing multiple vendors
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You will bring:
- Prior experience in an analytics working with complex business problems
- Programming languages e.g. Java, Python, R.
- Experience with tools like SQL Developer, SSMS, Azure Datawarehouse & Analytics
- Expertise in data modelling applications including Qlik Sense & Power BI and hands on with advanced analytics tools like KNIME and RStudio
- An engineering qualification (desirable)
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts . And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent