Senior Manager - Supply & Logistics Services
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
- Supply, Solutions
Join the team as the owner of Supply & Logistics services across Australia & New Zealand for the world’s largest CPG company! Leverage your existing knowledge of route to market and import / export activities to make an impact through process efficiency, productive relationships and exposure across the business.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Ensure seamless delivery of supply & logistics services across Australia & New Zealand
- Lead a remote team of 20 to drive performance and best practice
- Partner with a wide range of stakeholders, including leadership teams, to create mutual trust and shared accountability
- Identify opportunities for process improvement & automation and then work across the organisation to bring these ideas to life
Success in this role will see you driving your teams to deliver operational excellence and being recognised as a trusted & equal partner of the Supply & Logistics team!
Ambitious and curious, you are seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You are:
- Passionate about running efficient processes!
- Experienced with logistics processes and an understanding of route to market. Bonus points (but not essential) if you also have import / export experience.
- A strong people manager, ideally experienced leading remote teams
- An attitude of continuous improvement, always asking ‘how could we do this more efficiently?’
- Comfortable building and managing stakeholder relationships across all levels of the business
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent