Accounting & Reporting Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
We are looking for a highly motivated and confident financial specialist to collect, analyse and prepare complex, consolidated business reporting. This is a genuine opportunity to work across the whole business and make a difference through project contributions and ongoing process improvements.
Your key accountabilities are to:
- Partner with our Global Business Services team to ensure delivery of all financial services, successfully interfacing with the business and driving ongoing improvements
- Support the local consolidation system (COGNOS / BPC) to prepare financial information in a reliable and efficient manner
- Prepare statutory accounts and annual reports for the Australian group
- Provide accounting advice aligned with group and local accounting standards (i.e. IFRS) to business stakeholders
- Act as the Accounting expert on organisational projects, as required
Success in this role looks like running a tight ship! You are able to quickly learn about our business, and through your organisation and influence ensure your stakeholders to meet your standards.
Ambitious and curious, you are seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You are:
- Degree qualified in Accounting and hold a CPA or CA
- Comfortable working in SAP Finance and complement this with advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to grasp new concepts, processes and systems with ease
- Resilient and strive to deliver accurate work in tight deadlines
- A great relationship builder across all levels of the business
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent