Commercial Insights & Analysis Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
The Commercial Insights & Analysis Manager has overall accountability and ownership of the commercial reporting & analysis services provided to the Australia/New Zealand Business Unit (BU AU/NZ), and is a key driver to shape the commercial analytics transformation agenda.
You will lead the Commercial Insights & Analysis team across the below accountabilities
-Generation of regular and ad-hoc commercial reports,
-Analysis of data to provide decision makers with valuable insights & recommendations
-Drive better commercial performance and to execute core balance sheet management activities
As a member of the Business Services & Transformation Leadership Team, you will be responsible to develop and support execution of strategic plans that drive continuous quality and efficiency improvements that align with ABInBev global strategies and Dream.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You will bring:
- Strong Finance or accounting background, preferably from an FMCG environment
- Outstanding team leadership, experience managing remote teams would be highly advantageous
- Effective management of stakeholder expectations, negotiating to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through both direct and indirect teams
- Experience in use of continuous improvement identification, planning and execution techniques Behaviours
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and manage conflicting priorities
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent