Logistics Team Leader
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated Team Leader to join the Warehouse Operations team at our Abbotsford Brewery. Working on a rotating shift basis you will lead the Warehouse Teams to meet the distribution plans, achieve department KPI's and deliver site performance targets, whilst increasing capability within the team through the structured implementation of a world class manufacturing program.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Managing work performance to achieve targets and objectives
- Coordinating rosters and timekeeping
- Maintaining safety and environmental standards within the Main Warehouse and Draught Operations Warehouse
- Managing quality and looking towards continuous improvement
- Controlling costs, managing finances and allocating resources
- Utilising systems and technology to achieve business objectives
- Using data, identify trends, areas for opportunities and recommendations
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You will bring:
- Previous experience in a similar environment, managing small teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to build relationships and influence effectively across all levels
- The ability to communicate effectively and proven ability to motivate a team to achieve results
- Strong systems knowledge (preferably SAP)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A process mindset and methodical approach.
- A First Aid Certificate
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now