Sales & Service Representative
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
- Sales, Administration/Customer Service
CUB is looking for a highly energised, motivated and influential Sales & Service Representative to join our Customer Experience Centre team in Southbank on a full time basis. You will be the important first point of contact for our valued customers and will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Responding to customer enquiries and delivering exceptional service
- Entering customer orders into multiple computer systems with a critical focus on accuracy
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders for a seamless customer experience
- Up-selling & cross-selling products to our customers through targeted campaigns
Success in this role looks like consistently enhancing our relationships with customers through exceptional service delivery, positively influencing our customers by converting on sales opportunities and demonstrating a passion for a long-term career at CUB.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- Experience in sales within a customer focused environment. You will ideally have experience within B2B account management, wholesale or retail sales. Previous experience within the liquor or hospitality industries will be highly regarded
- Ability to build effective customer relationships and work collaboratively to provide excellent customer service
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and technical acumen (e.g. SharePoint, Excel)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, strong time management and organisational skills
- Motivation to go above and beyond to deliver the best outcomes for our customers
Please note - You will be required to undertake an error checking assessment via a third party provider to assess typing accuracy.
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent