Food & Beverage Attendant
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Regional
The Carlton Brewhouse takes pride of place next to our iconic brewery in Abbotsford. Catering for tourists and locals, the Brewhouse is a unique venue providing a variety of ways to enjoy a great brewery and event experience. Guests can tour the brewery, join us to enjoy great food, beer and cider, relax in the beer garden or celebrate a special occasion.
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Food & Beverage Attendant to join our close-knit team and play instrumental role in bringing a world class experience to our clients.
In this role you will:
- Facilitate hospitality, conference and function operations to high standards
- Set up rooms and pack down for conferences and events
- Deliver high levels of customer service to all clients and guest
- Assist Venue Managers & Coordinator as required
What we look for
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have prior work experience in a reputable function venue
- Hold a current RSA certificate and have bar experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player and willing to go the extra mile
- Have availability for shifts Monday to Sunday
- Shifts are primarily Friday and Saturday nights, with additional shift requirements during peak times
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions. To learn more, visit CUB - Our 10 principles.
Join one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies where opportunity awaits. Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent