PACKAGING QA SPECIALIST
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Metro
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious technical Packaging Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to join the team at our largest brewery, Yatala. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the site Quality and Packaging teams and third party suppliers. This will we see you ensuring quality standards are met, supporting continuous improvement activities with numerous opportunities for future development.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Partner with the Packaging and Maintenance Teams to trouble shoot down time issues
- Packaging QA activities including , product quality checks, defective products, gap closure on non-conforming process or products)
- Be the conduit between the business and suppliers, ensuring defects are appropriately managed
- Act as a specialist technical partner to continuously improve compliance and alignment with global standards
- Revise and develop SOP (standard operating practices) to improve packaging compliance
- Weekly and Monthly reporting and auditing
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate success in your ability to problem solve, trouble shoot and drive continuous improvement opportunity across the Packaging Quality Assurance space
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in packaging or similar FMCG environment
- Strong stakeholder management (internal and external) with the ability to influence and hold to account
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot and apply structured problem solving techniques
- Passion for process improvement
- Knowledge of packaging equipment would be ideal
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent