Planning & Performance Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Regional
CUB is looking to hire a financially astute business partner to proactively identify opportunities, drive integrated business planning and help deliver strong financial performance across our Yatala brewery. This is your chance to make a difference as a member of the plant leadership team at the largest and most complex brewery in the CUB network.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Provide end to end financial management & analysis
- Preparation and submission of all financial aspects of plant capital project requirements
- Full ownership and control of the plant budget and forecasting processes
- Own, manage and deliver against key reporting deadlines
- Work closely with other PPMs to ensure alignment of critical performance insights
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Accounting
- Experience in financial reporting & analysis within an FMCG environment
- Experience in presenting to and influencing senior executives
- Excellent analytical and business partnering skills
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)! Salary on offer for this role is between $100K to $125K package.
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent