Key Account Executive
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- NSW Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly ambitious, strategic and influential Key Account Executive to join our On Premise Sales team in Sydney. You will be responsible for combining strategic account planning, promotional activity execution and customer relationship management to deliver critical profit, volume and revenue targets for our business.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Building strong and profitable long-term relationships with key account groups by understanding their core business drivers and requirements;
- Establishing and evaluating promotional programs in line with business strategy;
- Developing collaborative and strategic long-term plans to drive outcomes that benefit both our business and our customers;
- Data analysis to identify and effectively communicate trends and insights to support promotional and strategic activity; and
- Presentation of monthly and quarterly business reviews to our customers
Success in this role looks like working collaboratively with our customers and internal stakeholders to develop and deliver strategic plans that drive outstanding and mutually beneficial outcomes.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- A tertiary qualification with a proven track record in sales and customer relationship management (experience in the beverage or liquor industry is essential);
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, with outstanding analytical, financial literacy and problem-solving skills;
- A strategic mindset that can apply market and industry insights to develop opportunities for both our business and our customers;
- Excellent communication skills, including the development and articulate delivery of formal and informal presentations; and
- A passion for developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to influence decision making to achieve objectives
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent