- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term, Permanent
- VIC Metro
We are excited to offer the opportunity for a motivated and organised tax advisor to join our high performing and supportive tax team for a 12 month fixed term contract. This will be an opportunity to gain experience across a broad range of tax issues and with accountability for managing the tax compliance obligations for direct and indirect tax for the Australian group.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Managing the tax calendar and compliance obligations for the Australian group;
- Preparing workpapers for various compliance obligations including BAS’, FBT returns, Withholding Tax and Income Tax;
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax compliance and process based activities;
- Ensuring files are prepared to a standard for readiness of audit and that governance processes are adhered to;
- Identify and escalate tax risks and/or technical issues in accordance with CUB Tax Risk Management policies;
- Participate in business projects and initiatives to provide tax advice and support, when required.
You are organised, eager to learn and pride yourself on your attention to detail and tenacity. You bring your tax expertise gained from your degree qualification (finance, commerce, law) and experience from either a professional services firm or in-house corporate role in the area of tax. You will have the ability to positively interact and take direction. With your analytical mindset and attention to detail, you are not intimidated by complex issues but excited to face a challenge. You thrive working autonomously but can also work well within a team.
What we offer
Some of our perks include cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
No need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent