Data and ETL Lead
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
We are looking for a problem solver to join our Data and Analytics team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract based in Southbank. You're a data expert who can help us identify and procure new data sets from within the business, and transform them into meaningful assets to draw insights and make decisions.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Data sanitation, validation and visualisation
- ETL and data warehousing
- Identification of data sets within the business
- Liaising with internal and external teams to manage demand and expectations
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You will bring:
- Passion and experience in data management, used to solve complex business problems
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Experience with ETL tools like SAP BODS
- Data modelling applications including Qlik Sense & Power BI and hands on with advanced analytics tools like KNIME and RStudio (preferred)
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent