Automation & Electrical Leader
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
The purpose of the Automation & Electrical Leader is to be the technical expert with demonstrated experience in improving the performance of Packaging Lines.
This fantastic development opportunity allows you to work closely with the packaging operations, maintenance and engineering teams based at our Abbotsford brewery.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Lead the review of machine performance across all Packaging areas and ensure Electrical specialists are coordinated in improving reliability, throughput & performance
- Support the maintenance planner to ensure that long and medium term plans & procedures are in place for equipment
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with Safety standards and guidelines to provide a safe working environment
- Drive packaging line performance enhancement by reviewing the operation of machines in conjunction with the planner, analysing backlogs and developing/implementing improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement Gross Line Yield and Line Efficiency improvement programs
- Play a lead role in New Product Development & New Processes implementation involving assigned equipment
- Support Electrical Standardisation and End Of Life Strategies in accordance with Zone/Global standards
Who you are
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring your packaging experience – you are excited by this opportunity, eager to make an impact and always looking for ways to improve or streamline ways of working.
- Electrical trade qualification is essential
- 4+ years’ proven Packaging/Labelling experience, preferably in a fast paced FMCG environment
- Demonstrated experience with PLC & packaging related control systems (preferably Rockwell Automation)
- Ability to influence and collaborate with a wide range of people
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with a strong focus on root cause analysis.
- Project management experience is advantageous
- Impeccable communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent