Business Development Executive - On Premise
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- WA Metro
Carlton & United Breweries are looking for a ‘go-getter’ Business Development Executive, an integral part of our National Field Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be the face of CUB in Perth. This role enables you to take active ownership of this territory, driving brand presence and sales through on-premise venues.
This opportunity is for a fixed term 12 month contract.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- The planning and execution of sales and marketing activities
- Contract negotiations
- Building customer relationships
- Joint business planning
- Execution in trade
- Developing new business
Success in this role looks like using your positive attitude and friendly nature in building robust and valuable working relationships all the while owning and going above and beyond to drive results.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. Along with energy and passion to be the best, you bring…
- Exceptional relationship building capability
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong commercial thinking
- Great organisation skills
- Positive attitude & strong resilience
- Ability to work both independently but also contribute to building a strong team environment
- Talent for thinking outside the box to deliver over & above our customer's expectations
What we offer
We'll provide you with a car, laptop and phone – as well exceptional training and development opportunities. As a member of the CUB team you'll also be eligible for generous benefits, including lifestyle leave and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now