Finance Manager- Matilda Bay
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Regional
We need you to lead the charge as a key member of our Matilda Bay Crew, putting your experience in finance to launch Matilda Bay into its next chapter. You might be a Finance Manager or Finance Business Partner looking for your next challenge.
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing finance support and partner with the Matilda Bay team to deliver a strong strategic and financial performance agenda.
Manage financial affairs of Matilda Bay including:
- Manage day to day transactional finance requirements of the company including accounts payable and receivable, company controls and finance processes
- Prepare and monitor financial performance and own profit and loss and balance sheet preparation and analysis
- Preparing performance dashboards and monthly/quarterly reporting
- Financial planning and analysis, revenue, margin planning and improvement, annual budgets and business plans
- Design, improve and innovate operational processes across the business
- Strong financial background and qualifications (CA, CPA or MBA)
- 5 years plus experience in similar general finance roles, preferably in a retail and/or beverages environment
- Experience in managing financial accounts process, finance functions and core finance management skills
- Action oriented, energetic and looking to make an impact
- Strong desire for continuous improvement, identifies not only problems but solutions
Who we are
Matilda Bay is Australia’s original craft brewery, founded in Fremantle in 1983 by ex-Swan brewer Phil Sexton and friends, inspired by the amazing range and styles of beer brewed in the UK and Europe.
The first beers were brewed from a micro-brewery installed inside the Sail & Anchor Hotel, and introduced locals to a variety of small batch, hand crafted beers which delighted the palate and provided a welcome change in a time when choice was limited to a bare few mass produced lagers.
In 1986, Matilda Bay launched Australia’s first wheat beer, Redback Original, and over many years the stable grew to include iconic and award winning craft beers such as Dogbolter Dark Lager, Alpha Pale Ale, Bohemian Pilsner, and the quirky Beez Neez.
The brewery is as well travelled as its founders, based initially in Fremantle, before following Phil across the country now calling Victoria’s pristine Yarra Valley home.
Matilda Bay lit the match for Australian beer drinkers, and the flame burns stronger by the day, laying the foundation for all to follow, in what has become a thriving and globally admired craft beer scene.
So if you’re seriously motivated to take on a new challenge, bored with the same old thing, and ready to get in on the ground floor to be a part of the new brew crusade and help it come to life at Matilda Bay, we’d love to hear from you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now