This is a newly created key role to specifically drive trade activation for the R!OT Wine Co. The primary purpose of this role is to work closely with CUB’s on premise and off premise sales team, trade marketing, marketing, activation, category, tech sales and finance team to effectively create and execute on trade activities.
Take the leap, join the team and help us surf this huge growth wave.
Your key accountabilities will be:
• Annual Planning - On and off premise activity and input customers plans
• Cycle Planning - Prepare monthly sales briefing and Go to market review decks for planned activities
• Execution - Ensure end to end creation and effective execution of all agreed activities
• Budget management - Manage the delivery & review of the customer budget activity vs budget
• Share and review learnings from customer specific activations with internal & external stakeholders
• Lead the development of effective BTL related solutions which best delivers to the on/ off premise and Riot’s business priorities and objectives.
You are an energetic and highly organised individual with experience managing trade marketing from beginning to end. With a can do attitude, you’re not afraid to question the status quo and seek opportunities for growth. You bring a thorough understanding of the marketing and sponsorship landscape and can demonstrate success in the implementation of budget brand activations at a national level.
A natural leader, your proven influencing skills and ability to confidently build relationships will allow you to succeed when driving results.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Degree in Marketing or Business/Commerce essential
• 3-5 years in sales or marketing and ideally FMCG industry experience
• End to end project management and commercial business acumen in a similar environment with strong communication channels
• Experience and skills to understand how to assist customer and category growth across a significant and varied market across Riot’s product & service portfolio
• Strong stakeholder management willingness and ability collaborate across the business
• A deep sense of accountability, ownership, passion and ability to succeed under pressure
Who we are
R!OT Wine Co is the smartest innovation to happen to wine since the invention of the screw cap! Riot Wine Co makes great wines produced exclusively for serving on tap in venues replacing the existing, sub par, by-the-glass offering. Wine on tap delivers fresh, low preservative, sustainable, great tasting wines in kegs and cans.
Launched in 2016, the Rose on tap is a huge hit, so we know we’re on to something big. Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) has recently acquired us and now we’re ready to spread the movement further, all whilst expanding, building a packaging facility and integrating with our new owner.
So if you’re seriously motivated to instigate change, bored with the same old thing, and ready to get in on the ground floor to be a part of the wine on-tap and wine in can movement, help it come to life at Riot Wine Co, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: you will be redirected to the CUB careers page to submit your application