Associate Director - Financial Controller
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
As the Associate Director – Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the end-to-end financial and operational internal processes within CUB. Reporting through to the VP Finance, you will play a key role in ensuring the accurate and timely generation of financial data and maintaining the strong control environment within the organisation.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Drive and monitor the implementation of internal controls and financial control policy.
- Define and support implementing actions to close gaps to internal or external compliance standards, including working closely with control owners to ensure compliance to externally audited controls.
- Ensure the scoping, design and testing for external audit compliance is performed per the defined standards.
- Oversee and manage the month-end closing process, including the timely and accurate satisfaction of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting obligations.
- Oversee and manage the preparation of financial information for year-end external statutory audits.
- Provide education and support the business on finance and reporting queries, to ensure accurate representation of financial results across the organisation.
- Partner with the business to identify areas for process improvement that drive efficiency and minimise risk.
- Point of contact for Treasury related responsibilities.
You are a highly organised and adaptable individual with a comprehensive understanding of controls, risk and governance. Comfortable with change, you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
A natural leader, you have a proven ability to build strong relationships that allows you to influence stakeholders to deliver results. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are seeking an opportunity to make an impact in a role that continuously challenges you.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post graduate qualification in Accounting and/or Finance
- 8 + years’ experience in accounting and compliance; policies and process improvement
- A combination of professional services and industry experience preferred
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now