Packaging Team Leader
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
Reporting into an Area Manager within Product Packaging Department and working on a weekly rotating shift basis (day/afternoon/night), we are looking for a Team Leader/Line Manager who is passionate about maintaining a safe working environment; enjoys working at a fast pace while multi-tasking; and inspiring your team to deliver great results with continuous improvement.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Leading your team to achieve and exceed line production plans
- Delivering on department KPIs and site performance targets
- Developing your team’s capabilities through the structured implementation of a world class manufacturing program
- Drive a safety first culture
- Build team capability in lines with the implementation of CUB's excellence program (VPO)
You are a proven people leader who has a demonstrated ability to engage and inspire teams to improve production outputs, while maintaining safe practices; adhering to process; ensuring great product quality; and striving for best practice.
You are ambitious, curious, team-focused and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will bring:
- A strong “safety first” ethos
- High energy and resilience, with enthusiasm and drive to lead and inspire a team
- Strong experience working in high volume manufacturing (eg multinational FMCG, Automotive or Pharmaceuticals)
- Mechanically minded, with knowledge of packaging plant equipment and maintenance process
- Sound understanding of Lean and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- A “can do” attitude and happy to muck in; enjoys problem solving and follows tasks and processes through to completion
- Ideally Degree qualified, with a demonstrated appetite for personal development and desire to become a senior leader
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now