Commercial Finance Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
You will partner with our Senior Commercial Leaders, providing commercial financial expertise to evaluate options and make effective decisions, to meet and exceed the commercial objectives of CUB. This role is on a 12 month FTC and can be based at either Southbank, VIC or Pyrmont, NSW.
The role will focus on fact based insights, integrated business planning and ownership of revenue management to help deliver a strong commercial, strategic and financial performance agenda.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Ownership of business performance in the business unit and the delivery of the financial plan
- Leading planning and performance processes, budget and forecasting, and the identification of business performance gaps creating mitigation recommendations
- Ownership of controls (cost and risk) including optimisation of initiatives
- Finance lead for the on-going development and implementation of strategic and operational planning, and customer negotiations
- Decision Support & Investment Management
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring strong, pragmatic business and financial acumen with the ability to recognise and create long standing relationships both within and outside finance.
- Degree qualified – Commerce, Economics, Business
- Strong and demonstrable influencing skills at senior organisational levels
- Ability to identify trends and provide commercial insights
- Superior analytical and planning skills
- Capability to move between strategic and hands-on work with ease
- Ability to coach and mentor other to build financial capability
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent