Control & Automation Engineer
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Regional
Reporting to the Control and Automation Manager, this is a great opportunity to work in the engineering department providing technical support to the control systems at our Yatala Brewery. You will be part of a high performing site team working together to produce, package and deliver our great beer to our customers.
- Provide Automation programming support to Continuous Improvement activities and small projects.
- Provide escalation support to Electricians in troubleshooting Control & Automation systems
- Provide technical support and systems administration capability to enable the consistent development, installation, maintenance and operation of site process control and information systems.
- Support the Control & Automation Manager to develop and implement strategies and standards for site process control and information systems.
This is a great opportunity to work across a wide range of OT systems (including PLCs and SCADA) and projects that will directly impact the performance of the Yatala brewery. From Grain to Slab, make a difference in ensuring that a great range of quality beers and ciders are reliably delivered to market.
You are Engineering Degree (Mechatronic, Electrical or Electronic preferred) qualified with a sound level of experience in automation systems. You will be excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic team dedicated to providing a high level of support to a 24/7 FMCG environment. You take ownership of your work and believe that focus and zero complacency will lead to a lasting competitive advantage.
You are curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You will bring:
- PLC/SCADA programming skills with Rockwell Automation Software
- Knowledge of industrial networks
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
- High level of learning agility to absorb new technologies and transfer the knowledge to a broad stakeholder group
- Appetite to keep abreast of new automation technologies
- Ability to influence and communicate change
- Previous experience in a Process or FMCG environment is highly desirable
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent