Facilities & Project Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
CUB is looking for an experienced and highly driven Facilities & Project Manager to co-ordinate & implement capital projects & maintenance activities for properties and infrastructure at Abbotsford site on a 12 month FTC basis.
You will also be responsible for managing site security.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Manage planned & reactive maintenance for properties & buildings
- Capital Project Delivery and Capital Plan Development
- Manage the site security team
- Ensure that contractors & maintenance staff execute the maintenance plan to a standard.
- Facilitate problem solving
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- 5+ years in properties/infrastructure maintenance
- Building & roof repairs management
- Ideally obtain Bachelor of Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)
- Experience with SAP PM module
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages while leading a team
- Certification for High Risk works – Work at Heights Supervisor, Confined Space Supervisor
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent