Facilities & Security Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
CUB is looking for an experience and highly driven Facilities Manager to co-ordinate & implement capital projects & maintenance activities for properties and infrastructure at Abbotsford site on a 12 month FTC basis. You will also be responsible for managing the site security services.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Manage planned & reactive maintenance for properties & buildings
- Capital Project Delivery and Capital Plan Development
- Manage the security team and site security services
- Ensure that contractors & maintenance staff execute the maintenance plan to a standard and optimise time utilisation.
- Facilitate problem solving
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- 5+ years in properties/infrastructure maintenance
- Building & roof repairs management
- Ideally obtain Bachelor of Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)
- Experience with SAP PM module
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages while leading a team
- Certification for critical works – Height, hot work
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent