- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate, organised Project Engineer to join our Engineering team based at the Abbotsford brewery, initially on a 12 month contract with potential to extend.
You will be required to manage and execute projects in support of the Abbotsford brewery key performance and focus areas, reduction of electricity, gas and water usage, to enable the achievement of safe, reliable & cost efficient plant operation.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Provide project leadership and direction regards managing and executing the various projects assigned (Utilities, Brewing, Packaging)
- Communication of project progress and risks (cost/quality/delivery) relating to project planning and execution to ensure delivery against scope
- Form and manage project teams incorporating stakeholders from all impacted areas of the Brewery
- Ensure compliance with safety standards, guidelines and legislation and drive a safety culture in the project environment
- Assistance with the review and continual improvement of company standards and procedures
- Ensure the timely close-out and handover of projects
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years Previous project management experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal with an ability to influence
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Demonstrate ability to drive outcomes and results
- Strong stakeholder management
- A passion for the environment and sustainability
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent