Associate Director - Finance (Monthly Cycle)
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
As the Associate Director - Monthly Cycle, you will be responsible for the management of Group Financial Reporting and forecasting for the CUB organisation. Reporting through to the Budgeting & Business Performance Director, you will play a key role in generating cross functional insights that supports the delivery of strategic business decisions and drive improved performance across the business.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Manage and optimise the monthly business cycle of financial performance reporting & forecasting including variance analysis and clarification of the CUB business wide performance results.
- Review and analyse data to provide relevant insights which enable you to challenge senior leaders on business performance and forecast accuracy.
- Track and Monitor company-wide Entity targets and CFO /CEO individual targets
- Continuously improve the processes and provide education of BBP Business Rhythms across the business to enhance the output and capabilities.
- Act as a key conduit between functional leads and the CFO/CEO as well as to Regional and , Global HQ on all performance reporting matters.
Motivated and driven, the successful candidate will be a high calibre senior professional with strong business orientation, commercial acumen and the ability to understand the business, market & industry
As a senior leader, you forge strong relationships across the business and like to challenge the status quo. Your proven influencing skills will be key when managing competing priorities and deadlines.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance /Accounting or other related discipline
- CPA/ CA highly regarded
- 8 + years’ experience in financial functions preferably FP&A
- FMCG or Industry experience preferred
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Applications close Monday 9th December so APPLY NOW
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now