Associate Director - Finance & Procurement
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
12 month fixed term contract
Reporting to the Service and Operations Director – Business Services & Transformation, you will have the overall accountability and ownership in leading a service management team. The team is scaled and structured to manage the full spectrum of the Finance & Accounting service and operations offering of the Solutions function, to the business.
The Financial & Procurement Services team accountabilities includes implementation & compliance to required accounting policies/controls; maintaining company financial records and financial master data; identifying and addressing anomalies in company income & expenses; managing and reconciling company bank accounts/transactions, taxation & treasury activities; producing daily, weekly & monthly cash flow forecasts; investigating variances to forecasted results; managing all accounts payable processes and supporting the purchase or sale of company assets (including relevant M&A activities). Activities include and are not limited to:
- Ensure operational processes are correctly documented and executed by Business Services Team
- Monitor and report on delivery of operational standards as defined via agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Compliance to MICS, SOX and DAG requirements
- Accuracy of financial forecasts and interrogation of variances to prior year, forecast or recent trend
- Generation of financial reporting and statements to be provided to senior leadership and regulators
- Partner with stakeholders to understand functional needs and objectives
- Motivate your team to deliver a service that exceeds our stakeholder expectations
- Lead and/or support delivery of process improvement & transformation projects & initiatives
Who you are
Motivated and driven, the successful candidate will be a high calibre senior professional with the ability to think outside the square and have the ability to forge strong relationships with the business and deliver the required results. In addition, your proven influencing skills will see you make your mark when managing multiple projects to a timeline.
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions.
Be part of the world's largest consumer company where opportunity awaits, and apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now