Director - Contemporary Brands
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
As Director – Contemporary Brands, you will be responsible for leading the long-term marketing and brand strategy for CUB’s Contemporary Brand portfolio (Great Northern, Carlton Dry & Pure Blonde). As a leader within the Marketing Team and broader Commercial business, you’ll be accountable for the performance of the Contemporary Brand portfolio within the total CUB portfolio strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing and executing short and long term brand strategy and integrated commercial plans for the total Contemporary portfolio
- Creating, developing and bringing to life the brand creative platforms with a sound connections strategy and plan for each brand within the Contemporary portfolio
- Growing brand power and other key brand health metrics for all brands within the Contemporary portfolio
- Leading key brand projects including NPD
- Delivering overall brand performance and identifying commercial opportunities across the Contemporary portfolio
- Championing the brands across the business and finding opportunities to support our customers growth agendas
- Leading key marketing projects that cut across the entire Marketing/Commercial agenda, such as portfolio strategy and annual planning
- Leading, coaching and mentoring a team of 6, with 3 direct reports
You have 10-15 years’ experience in marketing in a fast paced environment. With strong creative experience and nous, you’ve delivered innovative, disruptive and award winning campaigns. You will deeply understand brand management fundamentals and strategy as well drive use of non-traditional marketing strategies (earned, digital). You’ve demonstrated your commercial acumen and ability to leverage insights to make decisions across different industries, markets and brand life stages. A natural collaborator, you’re able to partner with stakeholders internally and externally to deliver results. Energetic, optimistic and resilient, you thrive in fast paced environments and build highly motivated, engaged teams.
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now