Beverages Team Leader
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- TAS Metro
Based at our iconic Cascade Brewery, you will be reporting to the Brewing Manager and working on a rotating shift basis primarily you will be tasked with coaching the Operator teams to meet the production plans, achieve department KPI's and deliver site brewing performance targets. In addition to this you will build capability within the team through the structured implementation of VPO, AB InBev’s world class manufacturing program.
This is a great opportunity to join the CUB team and make your mark within the business. CUB offers a fantastic working environment, excellent career progression opportunities and benefits such as product allocation.
Note this role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
What we look for
The ideal candidate for this role will be a proven people leader with a demonstrated ability to optimise production performance and processes. To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have a background from within the brewing or similar industry
- Have had exposure to a high volume manufacturing environment such as food, FMCG, automotive or pharmaceuticals
- Have a solid grounding in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
- Be tertiary qualified in Engineering or Science
- Possess a passion for quality coupled with an energy to motivate your team to drive best practice
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships right across the business
- Have a demonstrated understanding of OHS requirements and a safety first ethos
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent