EOI: Senior Category and Trade Marketing Manager Roles
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
- Marketing, Sales
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of shaping the future of the Drinks category in Australia!
We are currently recruiting for a number of senior roles to join our Category & Trade Marketing team. If you’re an outstanding collaborator; have category/trade marketing experience (ideally within FMCG); and are an outcome obsessed leader then read on …
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
The core responsibility across all roles will be to develop strategies & plans to unlock category growth and support delivery of CUB commercial targets across Beer, Spirits, Ready to Drink, Cider and Wine categories.
- Understand category, portfolio, brand performance and shopper behaviour, leveraging data/insight to develop recommendations to improve performance;
- Lead the annual category planning process that brings together category growth drivers; shopper trends, channel & retailer performance; and portfolio strategy;
- Lead the development, execution & review of strategic category projects/pilots;
- Support sales team with customer joint business planning; category & range reviews and other key customer meetings, leading the category/shopper input for these customer engagements;
- Ensure sales team have the tools & capability to achieve category objectives (inclusive of digital / omni channel understanding);
- Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, positioning CUB as a category & customer centric organisation.
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Business/Commerce (post-graduate preferred);
- 6+ years commercial experience across Category Development, Shopper Marketing and/or Account Management (FMCG, Liquor preferred);
- An understanding of category management and experience developing category strategies and plans;
- Strong commercial acumen, with proven ability to leverage multiple data sources, and turn insight into commercial outcomes;
- Experience with software tools including syndicated data systems (IRI, Nielsen, Quantium, etc), internal customer data, Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint);
- Strong business partnering skills; experience working in cross functional and diverse teams. Ability to influence across all levels of an organisation;
- Digital / omni-channel / e-commerce experience is highly desirable.
Be a part of the Australia’s biggest brewer where opportunity awaits, and apply now!
Talk to us about working flexibly and by the way, no need for a cover letter
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now