- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term, Permanent
- VIC Metro
The role of Project Specialist – NPD Renovations will see you successfully facilitate and provide specialist expertise across the implementation of all Product Change projects through the end to end Supply Chain. In this role you will be part of the Australian Planning Team and report directly to the Portfolio Manager.
Note: this role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Scope all Supply aspects of Projects to create Timelines, set Critical Path, and allocate resources across functions within Supply
- Ensure Customer Marketing and Supply Initiated Projects are delivered in full, at cost and in alignment with business strategy
- Identify all Supply Chain cost impacts and ensure these are accurately reflected in product costs and project Business Case submissions
- Complete Cross Functional Post Implementations Reviews to ensure learnings are captured and implemented
- Ensure correct processes are in place and constantly reviewed to enable product commercialisation through continuous improvement methodology
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring your strong project management experience combined with robust influencing ability and outcome orientation will contribute to your success in this challenging role. In addition you will ideally have;
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire cross functional teams
- Confidence in autonomous decision making
- Sound financial capability
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical/problem solving abilities
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent