Talent Acquisition Specialist (12 month FTC)
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
12 month FTC
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Southbank. In this role you will be responsible for partnering with key business stakeholders to proactively manage the end-to-end recruitment needs of your key client groups and aligning to CUB’s talent management strategy.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the client group including hiring managers and People Partners
- Engage with managers and HR to develop a deep understanding of the client group and the associated talent acquisition needs and challenges at a function-wide as well as at a role-specific level
- Lead by example by utilising quality, repeatable tools and processes that lead to timely and effective recruitment outcomes
- Work with business to identify critical skill sets and roles and develop strategies to pipeline candidates for those roles
- Maintain stakeholder and candidate engagement throughout the hiring process
Success in this role looks like using strategic sourcing strategies to attract diverse talent while sharing new trends and taking a digital approach to recruitment.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring recruitment expertise that you have gained through relevant degree qualifications (preferably in HR, psychology or business) as well as extensive experience working as a Talent Acquisition specialist, preferably from an in-house model.
Your ability to prioritise and manage time effectively is second to none. With a strong desire for continuous improvement, you have a willingness to seek and learn from feedback. You are confident and articulate in communication and with this you’ve managed to build strong relationships with your stakeholders. You’re excited to join a supportive and successful team of self-starters, challengers and influencers – just like yourself!
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly. By the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now