Payroll Specialist - 6 month FTC
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
The Payroll Specialist delivers high quality efficient and effective end-to-end operational payroll advice and services to Carlton & United Breweries (CUB).
The scope of services extends across the entire business, including white and blue collar employees as well as expats, using Kronos time and attendance and ADP Payforce payroll systems.
This role is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract based at our Southbank office, working on a part time basis (0.8).
Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and on time processing of CUB payroll, including monthly and fortnightly pay cycles.
- Setting up new employees on payroll systems.
- Supporting team leaders at sites for time and attendance inputs and queries.
- Understands payroll system design and architecture for ADP Payforce, Kronos and other payroll systems & tools.
- Provide accurate and clear advice for the business for any payroll related queries.
- Create ad-hoc reports in line with reporting standards & deliver within service level agreement specifications.
- Contribute to and/or lead ad hoc projects as instructed by the People team or Team Leader.
Who you are
This role calls out to those who excels in a fast-paced environment and looking for growth – someone who will transition nicely in a successful and supportive team.
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with ADP Payforce (essential); Kronos (desirable)
- 2+ years’ experience in an end to end payroll processing role
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to deliver to deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resilience and the ability to adapt
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions. To learn more, visit our website.
Join one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies where opportunity awaits. Apply now!
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia’s most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde, Great Northern, Matilda Bay and ciders including Strongbow, Mercury and Bulmers, as well as distribute some of the world’s leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
Joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. We are a part of AB InBev, the largest and only truly global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. We are committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places and focused on bringing people and cultures together through our brands and experiences.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now