Brewery Fresh Partner
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- SA Metro
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, practical and passionate Draught Beer Training & Quality Specialist to join our Brewery Fresh team in Adelaide. You will be working with venues throughout Adelaide, and regional South Australia, as well as regions within the Northern Territory. As such, the role will suit individuals who are keen to travel and manage their time efficiently and effectively.
You will be responsible for offering assessment, advisory, training and technical consultation services to our valued customers in order to continuously improve draught beer quality. This is achieved through providing our customers with outstanding service by delivering practical and efficient solutions to resolve a variety of issues.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Working closely with venues to conduct quality assessments and tailored training sessions in venue, and resolve draught beer dispense related quality issues
- Identifying opportunities for customer improvement in relation to draught beer equipment, quality & waste and recommending corrective actions
- Delivering high quality, insightful and practical training programs to our outlet customers and relevant internal stakeholders
- Overseeing the scope of works for outlets regarding installation, maintenance & management of draught beer systems
- Actively building customer relationships and identifying further value-add opportunities
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You also thrive in working in an autonomous environment and will have the following skillsets and requirements:
- Mechanical experience working in plumbing and/or refrigeration disciplines (knowledge of draught beer systems and equipment will be considered favourably)
- Strong awareness of OH&S principals
- Outstanding problem solving skills with a proven ability to proactively identify the root cause of issues and take effective actions to remediate efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable the delivery of engaging training programs to stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to deliver exceptional service
We'll provide you with a car, laptop and phone – as well exceptional training and development opportunities.
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back Apply now