Customer Success Agent
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
CUB is currently looking to hire four highly motivated, best in class Customer Success Agents to join our Customer Experience Centre team on a six month fixed term contract based in Southbank.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Manage customer relationships through monthly contact
- Effectively manage own call plan by understanding the customer needs, journey, size & potential
- Achieve individual and team revenue and distribution targets against call attempts/connections, sales conversion rates and customer loyalty.
- Support the business through change initiatives and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Utilise Sales tools and techniques to increase sales capability.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you.
You will bring previous experience in an outbound sales role with a natural persuasiveness and selling ability. You have high attention to detail and accuracy with active listening skills. You are driven by numbers and achieving results.
Your telephone etiquette is second to none with exception customer interaction skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a positive, can do attitude.
What we offer
Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, bonus program and health insurance discounts. And yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
Carlton & United Breweries is proud to be a division of Asahi Beverages - creating an expansive portfolio of beverages that Australian's love. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona and Budweiser. We believe our greatest strength is our people and recruit those who can be better than ourselves.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent