- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Metro
- Supply, People
The EHS Coordinator will play a key role in the execution of health, safety, security and environmental strategies for our Yatala site across the brewery, packing lines and SETS teams (NSW, QLD & NT). Key focus of the role with be managing the RTW program, leading health and wellness programs and environmental and safety monitoring.
- Support the execution of the safety strategy for the Yatala site
- Partner with all internal stakeholder groups to champion a Health and Safety culture
- Management of return to work program
- Undertake reviews/audits of the Safety OES Pillar to ensure conformance
- Administrative reporting on EHS factors and monitor performance to highlight any emerging sustainability or environmental risks including waste
- Work with national teams to the Health and Wellness program
- Support execution of CAPEX Projects
- Degree qualifications in OHS, RTW or another related discipline
- Prior experience in a similar role and return to work management experience is a must
- Environmental and safety monitoring & reporting experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to build strong working relationships at a variety of levels
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop and analyse reports and trends
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent