Brand Manager - Craft
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Fixed Term
- VIC Metro
We are on the hunt for a passionate marketer looking to make an impact managing some of Australia’s most exciting craft beer brands. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team that loves to innovate, take risks and work hard for the pay off!
Note: this role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract based at Southbank
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Develop Consumer strategy (including research and evaluation), and input to Creative development strategy and Media, Brand PR and Sponsorship strategy
- Partner with our customer teams to develop effective BTL and trade activities to drive VPO
- Develop and implement brand plans
- End to end project management – which may include new product development
- Develop and support in building the annual plans
- Lead the strategy and manage the ‘always on’ execution of Social Media platforms for key brands
Success in this role looks like bringing new ideas to the table, working across the business to convert strategy to reality, and owning your superior results.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you, you’re also not afraid to get your hands dirty and throw yourself in the deep end.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience in FMCG marketing with an understanding of how consumer & shopper trends influence brand activation
- Capable in data analysis and reporting (Aztec/Power BI advantageous)
- The ability to lead cross functional internal and external teams (including agencies) with project management experience
- Demonstrated experience building brands through digital and social media platforms
- An entrepreneurial mindset – no challenge is too big for you and you thrive in changing environments.
- High levels of energy and a positive, can-do attitude.
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent