Senior Manager Revenue Strategy & Planning
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
- Strategy & Capability
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Planning you will develop the revenue management strategy for CUB Premium Beverages to create revenue growth opportunities and partner with the GM of Sales CUB Premium Beverages to drive growth opportunities.
You’re a strong influencer who will focus on improving the promotional optimisation with the Commercial Finance and Sales teams, to enable advanced analytics and investment optimisation. Your rich revenue management experience and strong strategy execution expertise will see you develop pricing plans and set the revenue management strategy for the CUB Premium Beverages business.
Other key responsibilities include
- Develop revenue management strategy for CUB PB to deliver incremental revenue grow
- Partner with Marketing to develop brand price architecture strategy based on category segments and insights to create clear partitions.
- Develop NPD pricing recommendations with Innovation team based on category insights.
- Partnering with category to identify/discriminate channel offers via differentiated packs/offers and lead financial modelling to assess feasibility in 2way P&L
- Developing new promotional mechanics to drive incremental revenue and provide selling story to sales team to help land during JBP
- Partner with Sales to lead revenue and margin optimisation (across price, volume and mix)
- Drive and influence planning decisions to optimise future plans based on analysis and insight development
- Complete ad-hoc analysis on key price performance issues and execute recommendations with business partners
You’re an inquisitive and curious leader who is able to build strong commercial relationships. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in pricing management and customer investment strategies to drive profitable revenue growth
- Strong experience in Revenue Management with the ability to identify strategic opportunities for the business unit and translate this into actionable recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and development of insights and recommendations for action.
- Cross functional experience within Commercial Finance, Marketing Insights, Category or Supply Chain Finance,
- Demonstrable influencing skills at senior organizational levels and working cross functionally
- Agile development mindset, appreciating the benefit of constant iteration and improvement
More about our team
Revenue Strategy and Planning is part of the Strategy & Analytics business unit, which is responsible for guiding CUB’s long-term strategy, delivery of key cross-functional projects and providing advanced analytics expertise as a centre of excellence for the entire business. We partner with the entirety of CUB’s diverse business – including Marketing, Sales, e-Commerce, Operations and Manufacturing – to identify the biggest, highest-value opportunities and to partner together to deliver amazing outcomes.
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent