Senior Manager Category Development
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
- Marketing, Sales, Strategy & Capability
This is a leadership position where your experience in Category and/or Shopper Management will enable you to develop the CUB shopper strategy and implement perfect store principles across the business.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Identify growth opportunities and collaborate with internal and external customers to deliver on these opportunities
- Manage, coach and develop direct report/s (range and space analyst)
- Initiate, develop and lead key strategic category and shopper projects internally and externally
- Build and develop range and space recommendations that deliver to both category and shopper strategies
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring:
- FMCG experience with major national accounts
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence internally and externally
- Scan/Shopper Data analytics – Quantium and Summit highly regarded
- Range and space analytics through JDA (highly regarded)
- Big team player that wants to pitch in and help others
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent