National Account Manager, Dan Murphy's
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
Reporting to the National Business Manager Dan Murphy’s you will play a strategic role within the CUB business. Using your strong category and insight expertise, you will be responsible for developing key account plans to drive sales, revenue and brand growth.
You will identify opportunities through analysing market and category data, whilst managing tradespend and budgets.
This is a great opportunity to build your career and strong partnerships with the wider business, including our Craft partners to unlock and optimise growth and deliver on key projects.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Model and optimise CUB & Dan Murphy’s profitability via a best in class rolling 6 month promotional program
- Liaise with the Planning & Performance Management Team and Revenue
- Management Team to maximise promotional spend effectiveness
- Manage the relationship with the Merchandise (Buying Team) and Store Operations Team
- Coordinate other functions engagement with Dan Murphy’s; e-commerce, trade marketing, marketing, category, supply & logistics, etc.
- Conduct post activity reviews with customer contacts against key sell week and joint business plans, as a platform for learning and continuous improvement
- Negotiate CUB’s participation in promotional mechanics and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor Degree (ideally in Business or Commerce)
- Strong commercial background including insights and category
- Proven track record in successful National Account Management role within the FMCG industry. Grocery experience advantageous
- Successful track record in commercial negotiations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the capability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- A positive, driven, and motivated mindset
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent