Packaging Maintenance Supervisor
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- QLD Metro
As the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for driving high performance amongst our trade team to ensure safety, quality and machine reliability across our bottle and can line. You will also be responsible for improving the reliability of our machinery by ensuring preventative maintenance and regular shutdowns are completed on time.
Please note that you will be required to start at varying times from 6am – depending on business requirements.
- Provide leadership to the team of trades on site, allocating & prioritising tasks to execute maintenance and reliability plans
- Liaising with the Maintenance and Production teams to review production downtime, identify issues and improvement opportunities on the production lines
- Work closely with trades and engineering support teams to solve recurring problems
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on all critical failures of plant and ensure action items derived are implemented and sustained
- Liaising with Site Engineering to manage reliability outcomes for all capital projects
- Coaching of maintenance and trades team in best practice maintenance methodologies
- Degree or Trade qualified in mechanical engineering
- Strong leadership capability and experience managing an EA workforce
- Demonstrated safety and quality focus
- Prior maintenance experience in an FMCG or Beverage environment
- Understanding of maintenance planning, processing and programming
- Excellent problem solving capability with sound understand of problem solving concepts including 5Y and other root cause methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities
- High level of collaboration and ability to build strong working relationships
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent