- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
CUB is looking to hire a highly motivated, best in class Creative Director to join our Cubhouse team. This role is responsible for delivering and developing exceptional codes of creative excellence, executing world-class creative concepts to drive effectiveness in marketing.
The Creative Director is the creative lead for a broad range of briefs and creative solutions spanning campaigns, content, experiential, digital, partnerships and digital/tech solutions – and more.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Deliver creative solutions that solve business and consumer challenges leveraging data and insights
- Lead the creative vision for brands and creative excellence and CUB
- Actively seek/ pitch for new business from current clients or prospective ones through creative ideas to help solve their business problems
- Partner with external agency creatives and strategists to co-develop and deliver integrated campaigns
- Lead of team of hybrid creatives day-to-day, ensuring all team members have access to coaching, feedback and performance development opportunities
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring:
- Proven experience within Agency/ brand/ freelance environment
- 3-4 years in Management Role
- Experienced senior creative/strategy or role within an agency/studio and equally skilled at concepting and execution.
- A strong leader with the ability to coach, drive & inspire team to achieve exceptional results
- Exceptional creative thinking ability, with a history of using insight-led ideas that drive outcomes.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high pressure environment.
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent