Key Account Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- TAS Metro
CUB is looking to hire a highly motivated, best in class Key Account Manager as an integral part of our On Premise sales team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will lead the On Premise channel in Tasmania, based out of Hobart’s historic Cascade Brewery.
This role enables you to take complete ownership of Tasmania’s On Premise Key Account groups, driving brand presence and sales predominately through their hospitality venues, and with exposure to the Off Premise accounts within these groups.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Understand key drivers of the customer’s business, the channel strategy, and translate this into execution of robust customer plans
- Sell in the key account offer – key activities, range, and service standards by leveraging customer and consumer insights
- Negotiate all Key Account On Premise agreements, including price, ranging, activation, and performance-based criteria
- Achieve agreed brand and commercial targets in line with the national channel strategy and state specific objectives
- Build effective long-term relationships with customers by understanding their key business drivers & requirements
Success in this role will require you using your positive attitude and friendly nature in building close, collaborative working relationships, while going above and beyond to drive results in the Tasmanian market.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Key Account Management role within FMCG
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales growth across a region
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
- A passion for hospitality and a sound understanding of the beverage industry
- A collaborative approach to working with internal and external stakeholders
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages’ recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… we get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent