- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
CUB is looking to hire a highly motivated, best in class eCommerce Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. You will be providing functional leadership across CUB on key activations & best practice sharing.
This role will be key to driving the digital agenda and will play a critical part in developing an innovative sales platform for the CUB business.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- End-to-end digital campaign journey mapping & creation for NPD’s and more
- Customer Management & Development Sales Driver
- Own the Channel Strategy: Social Media Marketing Packs (future), Digital POS, Trade publications (digital), Digital agency management.
- Campaign optimization
- Embed commercial rhythms into the digital strategy.
- Project Management & Technology: digital design for trade activity & communications
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing or account management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Flexible in their approach with varying levels of stakeholders
- Confident in speaking to all things digital
- Collaborative and strategic mindset
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent