Hospitality Expansion Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
About The Role
Join our Brand Experience Team and drive the expansion of our hospitality business!
Hospitality sits at the core of our business and together with our partner we want to create spaces where people can feel at home, get immersed into the brands and enjoy great food with our amazing beers. We want people to walk in as consumers and walk out as brand ambassadors.
Over the last few years F+E ventures has expanded our beer branded hospitality footprint through partner and self-operated venues. Today, we have a total of 30 venues across Australia. We are looking for a seasoned hospitality professional to join our team and develop and roll out new branded hospitality concepts.
We are looking someone that want to lead our expansion agenda and leave a legacy behind. The role will also be responsible for looking at the way we activate and execute our existing venue’s and together with the head of operations work venue specific actions plans to improve customer centricity, overall venue look and feel, and activations.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. You are not happy with the status quo, you always look at what is next. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top start-ups, VC, consulting, hospitality operations, and other related functions or industries.
Hospitality Concept Development and Execution
- Managing the development and execution of branded hospitality concepts from end to end, self-operated or through partners or Joint ventures;
- Be able to manage the construction of new venues from start to finish, serving as the key contact within CUB;
- Defining the long-term hospitality strategy, including formats and operating models;
- Attending and participating in hospitality industry events; leveraging an active network within the industry;
- You will have the opportunity to recruit a team around you of designers and project managers that will help you execute an ambitious expansion agenda
- Developing venue specific action plans to improve activation and execution across all venues, constantly building a customer-centric approach;
- Working closely with our marketing teams to position our hospitality venues as an integral part of the marketing mix;
- Using digital tools and social media to build a community around our venues – creating a loyal customer base that become day to day ambassadors for our brands;
- A seasoned hospitality professional with experience creating and delivering customer experiences from initial concept to in-venue engagement plans;
- Have a proven record of a significant amount of industry leading hospitality venues that have been created and executed under your leadership
- Well networked within the hospitality industry, with experience working for a large hospitality group or for yourself;
- Understanding of consumer trends and ability to translate these into engaging venue concepts and activation plans;
- A deep understanding of hospitality rules and regulations – licenses, permits and other legal requirements
About F+E Ventures
F+E Ventures is an Australian based incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by CUB, Australia largest brewer. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. We are a collective of founders and specialists passionate about bringing people together over the best beverages and experiences. Our mission is to hunt for, create and ignite growth opportunities through emerging products brands and ventures of tomorrow.
Interested? Apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent