- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
As the Strategy Manager, you will be the lead strategic thinker in Cubhouse, responsible for developing a new strategic approach to tackling consumer and business problems. You will have a unique balance of creativity and analytical skills and will be a born leader, upskilling the broader team through a collaborative approach to work.
You will manage two people – a Cultural Strategist and a Trends Analyst. You will also work in partnership with our Insights team to ensure all research and insights work is best practice.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Work in partnership with Marketing Directors to ensure brands are at the forefront of digital, consumer centric planning.
- Influence people at all levels from CEO to brand managers to sell in your ideas and thinking
- Discover new and innovative ways to solve business problems through partnership with key leaders externally and bring new thought and approaches into the business.
- Own, develop & lead the Cubhouse Strategic Process with a clear and consistent way to define consumer problems and build effective data driven solutions.
- Put as much focus on measurement as the strategy itself, always aiming to validate that the work is delivering to consumer and business needs.
- Own the management of strategic solutions in validating opportunities, critically analysing briefs, and providing strategic support to commercial team members to strengthen responses to brief
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You also bring:
- 4-6 years’ experience in Media, Creative or Marketing Strategy
- An expert storyteller who can weave together the commercial narrative to inspire clients to action
- Facilitate Workshops and Creative Ideation Sessions
- Ability to develop brand stories and strategies
- Highly collaborative with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong leader and industry expert
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies and are now a proud member of the Asahi Beverages Family. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona and Asahi. We believe our greatest strength is our people and recruit those who can be better than ourselves.
Bringing together tech, data and creative specialists, Cubhouse is CUB’s in-house team collaborating with Australia’s largest beverage brands to deliver outstanding consumer interactions, grounded in a deep understanding of the consumer journey.
Talk to us about working flexibly. And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent