Function and Events Manager
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- VIC Metro
The Carlton Brewhouse takes pride of place next to our iconic brewery in Abbotsford. This role is an outstanding opportunity to take the lead in servicing and growing the conferences, events, and tourism business within our iconic Carlton Brewhouse in Abbotsford. Focused on new business generation, as well as maximising the potential of existing accounts – your entrepreneurial approach will have a significant impact on driving sales and venue profitability.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Build effective long-term relationships with customers by understanding their key business drivers and requirements
- Ensure initiatives are executed in according with Brewhouse business plan
- Develop and drive growth of conferences and events in-line with Brewhouse plan to achieve or exceed sales targets
- Monitor and respond to all function and event enquiries
- Proactively drive and develop new relationships while leveraging existing connections with local businesses, tourism bodies, PCO’s and online function booking agencies
- Build a strong social presence through various social media platforms
- Front facing role overlooking the merchandise and display area
Who you are
Bring your extensive events sales experience and commercial acumen to make this role your own. Your natural and compelling communication style will become known in this dynamic, fast paced, and challenging role which will see you influencing a broad range of stakeholders and customers. You will also bring:
- A proven track record in business development
- Experience using Try Booking or similar online booking platforms.
- Experience or knowledge with function management systems.
- Ability in building relationships with clients and 3rd party providers.
- Willingness to be front facing and work weekends/public holidays
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft programs and industry-based applications
- Current RSA required
- A strong eye for detail
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages recent acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer Talent